Come let’s Celebrate Tourism
Celebrating the spirit of “Tourism for all” across the country, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in collaboration with other Central Ministries and State is organising
The main focus of the Paryatan Parv is on showcasing cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of "Tourism for All"
Main Components of Paryatan Parv includes:
- Dekho Apna Desh: Encourage Indians to visit their own country.
- Tourism for All: Tourism Events at sites across all States in the country.
- Tourism & Governance: Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders.
Series of Events & Activities hosted during Paryatan Parv will include
Series of Events & Activities hosted by Uttar Pradesh during Paryatan Parv Includes
- Stories of Uttar Pradesh through Travellers’ Eyes on Social Media
- Tourism related Quiz and Painting Competitions for Students.
- Illumination in and around the Sites
- Cultural Programmes of Dance, Music, Theatre and Story Telling
- Tourism Exhibitions showcasing Culture, Cuisine and Handicrafts / Handlooms of the state.
- Guided Heritage Walks
- Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony of various Tourism development related Schemes in Uttar Pradesh.
Additional Activities by Uttar Pradesh Tourism during Paryatan Parv includes:
- Uttar Pradesh Tourism along with other states will showcase its rich culture, cuisine, handloom and handicraft at Rajpath lawns from 23rd-25th October, 2017 during Paryatan Parv in association with Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi. Along with this, there will be a Theme Pavilion at Rajpath lawns that will showcase tourism as a theme.
- UP Tourism is actively participating in various Paryatan Parv Programmes with Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India Mumbai. A U.P State Tourism promotion programme will be organized in association with India Tourism, Mumbai where in Exclusive Stalls will be set up to showcase UP Tourism brochures, pamphlets with audiovisual presentation and Handicrafts, Textiles of Uttar Pradesh State inside the India Tourism Mumbai premises. Dates of the UP State Promotion are from 23rd October-25th October, 2017 (Monday to Wednesday) from 9:30 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs.
- National Seminar on “Changing Paradigms in Indian Tourism: Challenges for Growth and Sustainability” on 24 October in the Department of Commerce & Business Administration, University of Allahabad (A Central University), Allahabad.
Glimpses of Paryatan Parv
Exhibition by Uttar Pradesh Tourism in India Tourism, Mumbai Premises