"Pauranik Mauni Baba ki Samadhi- Sthal, is considered to be the most sacred pilgrimage in Tola Kalan, Banda District, Baberu Block, Bundelkhand Region, Uttar Pradesh."
- Sacred Samadhi of Mauni Baba. This is not only the major pilgrimage spot in Greemananchal of Bundelkhand but also symbolizes Literature, Education History and Culture.
- 65 long idol of Lord Hanuman in Lying Posture is also located here. Along with 85 tall idol of Lord Shiva and idol of Lord Ganesh and Nandeeshwar are also placed in the premises of temple.
- This place is Tapo Bhoomi of Shri Shri 1008 Swami Avdhoot Ji Maharaj. Every year on 15th, 16th and 17th of December here at Pavitradham under the congruence of Shri Shri 1008 Swami Avbhoot Ji Maharaj huge fair is being organised.
- Alongside Dham a sacred river named Gadra also flows.
- From last several centuries program of chanting of Akhand Keertans is also conducted here every day.
During the fair three days Vishal Bhandara and Ramleela is also being organised. In this fair people, devotees and tourists from various states of country and from all over the world come and become the part of this fair. Besides this, several activities like exhibitions, Kisan Mela, Khadi and Gramodyog Mela, Science Industrial Mela, Health Mela, Handicraft-Handloom Mela and sports activities like Dangal/Volleyball/Basketball/Kabbadi Competition and other are being organised by the State Government and Government of India. Lacs of people participate in these activities.
As this spot is considered to be one of the most important tourist place among the tourists and devotees, hence Government has officially declared it the Tourist Spot. Tourism Department has constructed Tourist Complex here and provision of Helipad is also made at this place for V.I.Ps. From security point of view Reporting Police Chowki is also established here.
How to Reach
- Nearest Railway Station – Banda Railway Station
- Nearest Airport-Lucknow
- Roadways Around 30 KM away from Banda Station via Tindvari and Baberu